Discrimination, Employment & Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
Lieb at Law is a litigation law firm that supports those who have been discriminated against in housing, at school, at their place of employment, and more. We also offer litigation services for those who have commercial disputes, real estate brokerage commission/fiduciary duty/ethics matters, breach of contract cases, title claims, commercial landlord/tenant evictions, mortgage foreclosure actions, plaintiff's personal injury, and all employment matters, such as wage and hour claims and whistleblower cases. Our litigation attorneys work diligently to support our clients. In addition, they also teach anti-discrimination laws to other attorneys and real estate agents to foster equality and a more inclusive culture. Learn more about Lieb at Law today and discover how our litigation law firm can help support your case and provide legal counsel. Contact us to find out how to get in touch with one of our litigation lawyers soon. Lieb at Law offers attorneys licensed to practice law in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Colorado, and federal courts.
- Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron Wyden Must Act under Internal Revenue Code 6103(f)(1) to Get Trump's Tax Records
- New Lawful Work Absence Wage & Hour Employment Law
- New Mortgage Default Law as New York Home Prices Tumble
- Court TV (Part 3): Attorney Andrew Lieb Says "Alec Baldwin Should Have Kept His Mouth Shut"
- Court TV (Part 2): Alec Baldwin Rust Set Shooting. Legal Analysis with Attorney Andrew Lieb
- Court TV (Part 1): Alec Baldwin Blames "Rust" Crew Members in Cross-Complaint. Analysis with Attorney Andrew Lieb